Sunday, November 22, 2009

My amulets collection section.


My main Bucha Altar with various famous monk statues


My 3 Achan LP Krone statues. From left back - [ Wat Uttamaram 2533 and 2507 ] Front - [ Wat Nikhom, Weng 2533 ]


Whole picture of my bucha altar


My Gumanthong and Lukrok statues


Phra Kru Virivasangvorn [ Than Kru Lek ] Wat Ariyakiri 2533.


[ Phor Than Na Dham, Wat Phikulthong 2513 ] Made by LP Daeng with 108 herbs including soil from 4 important sites - Birth, Lumbini Park, Great Bodhi Tree and place of Paranibbana of Guatama Buddha.


Back - [ Phor Than Na Dham, Wat Phikulthong 2513 ] Made by LP Daeng with 108 herbs including soil from 4 important sites - Birth, Lumbini Park, Great Bodhi Tree and place of Paranibbana of Guatama Buddha.
Front - An old Buddha statue [ My grandpa Roi Pee bucha statue ]


My Grandpa Pics with his own handwriten yant/ khom scripts.


Some of my Achan Long Phor Krone photos collection.



My amulets collection section.

This section containing my hometown ( Din Daeng, Kelantan ) Bucha Altar with various famous monk statues. Some of the statues were inheritted from my grandpa.







1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha......kesian wisukhihotu !

    Ha ha bro, what a FUCK ! I know where u get ALL these photos n articles from. U dunno how to write and make yours own ;post ka ? U earn money from someone blood n sweat, u shop in Penang, mixed with fake one also. Copy and paste without permission is again the copyright law u know ? u still lucky because NO ONE TOOK LEGAL ACTION ........ YET ! I'm strongly believe in KAMMA, u will get the punishment, sooner or later ! Believe it !

    ReplyDelete